Desner Deluxe 380 ORCA® Hypalon
Extra comfort for this double-deck hulled dinghy that will keep your feet dry.
The high-quality finish and luxury look belies the fact that this range of tenders has been designed to work hard. A durable aluminium hull with full-length keel guards makes this ideal for those beach-hopping days with friends and family.
The significant weight savings achieved compared to equivalent GRP tenders means you’ll enjoy impressive performance with smaller engines. With excellent payload capacities, the Classic range does offer a tender for everyone.
All Desner Deluxe RIBs are easy to tow, launch and recover due to their light weight and integrated davit lifting eyes. Your DELUXE will not delaminate or absorb water over time, retaining the same agile performance in 10 years as the day you collected it.
The Desner Deluxe Sport range offers the very best solution for your requirement. Low-weight garage tender or runabout, through to an offshore mile crunching cruiser.
You can find more information on desnerboatseu.com or call Ryan on +356 79797962.
1 in stock
- ORCA® 820 Hypalon tube
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated transom supports
- Seat with cushion
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Tow bridle points
- Brushed foam teak finish deck
- Heavy-duty rubbing strake
- Full-length keel guard
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit, dry bag
- Electrical pack for boat & console
- Power master switch
- USB and Cigarette lighter base
- Integrated under-deck fuel tank
- Bow step with roller
- Steering System
- Bimini Cover
- Stereo System
- Deck Light and Underwater Light
|Boat Only Weight