Hiko Symbio Shorts
Neoprene shorts offer great versatility of use.
- They are cut into a sitting position.
- The optimal combination of three materials provides maximum comfort and durability.
- The back panel is made of 1.5 mm neoprene resilient to pressure damage.
- Of the same thickness, 1.5 mm neoprene in the front offers more flexibility.
- The side panels and crotch are made of extremely flexible only 0.5 mm thin neoprene.
- On the back panels there is anti-slippery coating for a better grip in a kayak or a raft.
- Thanks to this combination of materials and features the shorts fit nicely on the body without restricting movement.
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.