NRS Clearwater Mesh Back PFD
The NRS Clearwater Mesh Back PFD is our foundational front-entry jacket with high-back flotation to accommodate most kayak seats and low-back mesh for warm-weather ventilation.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- The high-back design fits comfortably against most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower allows for ventilation on warm days.
- Two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and 3M reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- This jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
|CE EN 393
|EU Declaration of Conformity
|400-denier ripstop nylon
|2 – Front
|1 – Front
|4 – Side
2 – Shoulder
|3m reflective accents throughout
|76 – 106
|106 – 132
|127 – 142
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on email@example.com with any questions you may have.