NRS Kayak Bilge Pump
Don't take a bath in your boat! A swamped craft is as dangerous as it is uncomfortable. The floating NRS 21" bilge pump can bail out your boat and bail you out of a bad situation in no time.
Out of stock
Notify when available
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when this product is back in stock!
- The NRS bilge pump makes it easy to remove unwanted water from any open boat.
- No hose necessary as the water will spray out over the side of your kayak or canoe.
- The full length foam float ensures it won’t sink if you drop it in the water.
- Pumps 8 gallons per minute for quick emptying of your boat.
- Bright color makes it easy to find, even in dim lighting.
- Stainless steel screws reduce rust build-up.
- Dimensions – 21″ long
- Full-length float
- Pumps 8 gallons per minute
- Stainless steel hardware
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on email@example.com with any questions you may have.