Fox40 Classic Whistle
The Fox 40 whistle's three-chamber design with no moving parts can produce up to 110 decibels. Its sound can be heard well above man-made and environmental noise to attract attention in an emergency.
12 in stock
- The 3-chamber pealess design has no moving parts to freeze, jam or deteriorate.
- Easy to blow and cannot be overblown. The harder you blow, the louder the sound.
- Chambers are designed to self-clear when submerged in water.
- Sound will be heard up to a mile away.
- A whistle is vital for signalling above the sound of surf and whitewater.
- Remember, in most on-the-water situations a sounding device like a whistle is required by the Coast Guard.
- We recommend against attaching the whistle to the zipper pull on your life jacket. That can result in accidental unzipping.
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on email@example.com with any questions you may have.