Railblaza Camera boom 600 R lock
Because selfie sticks aren’t great out on the water, The RAILBLAZA Pro Series Booms are the perfect way to hold your camera and capture the action. Whether you’re in a kayak, multihull sailboat, inflatable, motorcycle, or any other vehicle.
The Camera Boom 600 is really useful for overhead shots, and many other great angles to really get some unique footage.
Product features include;
5 adjustment axes, the 5th axis is for “horizon correction”, so if the Boom is mounted on a sloping surface you can still get the horizon level with a quick tweak of this 5th joint.
All friction joints are factory set, no need to tighten any joints.
The top platform is fully removable, allowing you to use it as a low profile camera mount, and you can retask the pole to carry a light or other accessory, a new level of versatility!
Satin black anodised finish, this removes any reflection, and makes the boom fade into the background. Compatible with any RAILBLAZA StarPort, SidePort, RIBPort or RailMount, this is the most versatile camera mount on the market.
10 in stock
- Quality New Zealand made from high quality, waterproof and UV proof materials
- Easy single-handed adjustment using R-Lock friction joints
- R-Lock swivel joints can be locked, adjustable knuckle joint
- Unscrew GoPro mount to use ¼ 20” screw
- Light-weight and rigid with 5 adjustment axes
- Quick release with a flick of the StarPort lock
- Anodised aluminium pole
- UV stabilised fibreglass reinforced nylon plastic
- UV stabilised AES plastic
- Locking slides – UV stabilised PC plastic
- Stainless steel fasteners
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.