Railblaza Camera Mount R-lock
Use the RAILBLAZA Camera Mount Kit to prove to your mates that you really did land that record fish, just get them to take a look at the clip from when you hauled it on board. This compact and lightweight camera holder will hold your devices securely as you record your aquatic adventures.
This innovative GoPro mount will hold your camera and capture the action for you! It can be used on kayaks, bass boats, sailboats, inflatables, motorcycles and any other type of vehicle. Compatible with any RAILBLAZA mount, this is the most versatile camera mount on the market.
Being adjustable to shoot at any angle as well as swivel 360 degrees, you can trust the RAILBLAZA camera mount products to securely and firmly hold your camera steady despite the pitch and roll of waves.
Quickly and easily attach and detach your GoPro or action camera into the most convenient RAILBLAZA port on your kayak, boat, yacht, farm bike, rail or almost any other surface. This Camera Mount Kit has the universally accepted quarter 20” screw and a GoPro tripod adapter, which makes it compatible with most cameras on the market, such as GoPro products, Contour, Garmin, Sony, Panasonic, HedCam and more. The RAILBLAZA kayaking and boating accessories allow for fast and easy unclipping of your valuables in seconds to stow them safely while you’re away from your gear.
13 in stock
- Quality New Zealand made from high quality, waterproof and UV proof materials
- Easy single-handed adjustment using R-Lock friction joints
- R-Lock swivel joints can be locked, adjustable knuckle joint
- Unscrew GoPro mount to use ¼ 20” screw
- Light-weight and rigid
- Quick release with a flick of the StarPort lock
- Top Camera Mount Adaptor is removable to make a low-profile mount
- Knuckle joint & adaptor – UV stabilised fibreglass reinforced nylon plastic
- Flexible washer – EPDM rubber
- GoPro adaptor – UV stabilised ABS plastic & stainless steel
- Stainless steel fasteners
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on email@example.com with any questions you may have.