Railblaza Illuminate i360 – 360 White Light
The i360 meets the required standards for an all-round white navigation light for power and sailboats under 12 metres, and kayaks & canoes.
With circuit board manufacture, plastic moulding and assembly all done in New Zealand, this is a quality unit, at an affordable price.
To maximise battery life we have used a high quality, Japanese made, Nichia power LED and a high efficiency digital circuit. It is lightweight, and IP67 rated for dust and water ingress, meaning it will float with the lens right up out of the water. AA batteries mean many more light hours for your dollars when compared to AAA, and as it’s battery powered there’s no need for external wiring and switching. The i360 is Compatible with any RAILBLAZA StarPort, SidePort, RIBPort or RailMount, so can be mounted just about anywhere.
8 in stock
Designed and made in New Zealand using high quality materials, and the latest LED technology.
- 3 operation modes;
- Full brightness navigation mode 2NM – up to 25hrs battery life
- Low brightness work mode – up to 160 hrs battery life
- Flashing emergency Mode – over 200hrs battery life
- Waterproof to 1 metre
- Floats with lens clear of water
- Powered by 3 x AA batteries, not supplied
- Meets USCG 2NM 33 CFR 183.810 & ABYC A-16
- Independently tested by Imanna Labs Inc, Florida
- Fits any RAILBLAZA mounting port, ordered separately. Construction Materials UV stabilised engineering polymers Flag – Screenprinted UV stabilised PVC Stainless Steel fasteners Recyclable packaging
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.